A tool for editing (gps) tracks and planning (multiple) day tours
An arbitrary number of tracks may be opened or created, tracks may be merged. A track may be slitted or reversed.
Points may be inserted or appended to a track (routing supported) or may be moved or deleted from a track.
Maps of several providers are available, the default map is OpenStreetMap.
- Open and save GPS an arbitrary number of track files (Garmin gpx, route, tcx and kml, gpsies.com)
- Create, split, merge and reverse tracks
- Edit tracks (insert, append, move and delete points)
- Support for multiple day tour planning
- Maps of several map providers
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.5.4
- Altitude panel: day tour markers are shown optionally