JDiveLog is a small, easy to use, unique scuba diver's logbook for logging scuba dives.
For transfer of dive profiles from a dive computer, the javax.comm package has to be installed and configured.
Up to now some Uwatec Aladin and Suunto models are supported, as well as the Open Source Dive Computer by HeinrichsWeikamp.
Here are some key features of "JDiveLog":
· Import of UDCF dive profile data
· Displaying dive profiles as nice graphs
· Recording all major dive data
· Managing pictures from the dive trip
· Generation of a skinnable web page with dive profile, dive data and pictures
· Publishing of generated web page by scp (secure copy)
· Partial update of generated web page
· Java 1.5.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Printing of detailed dive
· A lot of bugfixes