Ink2Go (pronounced as Ink-to-go) is an extremely simple and powerful screen annotation and recording software.
Using Ink2Go you can easily write on top of any other application currently active on the desktop, even on a running video.
You can then save your annotations as an image file or even record the whole session as a video for sharing.
Ink2Go is a perfect tool for presenters to share ideas during a live session, for educators to create effective video tutorials and for salespeople to create impressive video presentations.
NOTE: To buy Ink2Go via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Ink2Go":
· Let you write, draw or highlight on any content being shown on the desktop from any app, be it a webpage, a slideshow or a running video.
· Save the current desktop with your annotations as an image.
· Record the desktop together with your annotations as a video.
· Record your voice from the microphone.
· Let you define a region of interest on the screen and only record within that region.
· Allow pause and resume during a recording session.
· Toggle the webcam view on/off for recording. For a video presentation, showing your webcam view might help you connect better with your audience.
· Toggle between your desktop screen and a whiteboard with just a single-click. The feature is very helpful if you want to quickly show your idea on a clean page.
· Let you create a new page to annotate without destroying the current annotations. You can easily go back and forth between the created pages.
Intuitive User Interface:
· Floating toolbar that can be moved around, so that it never gets into the way.
· 8 pens, 4 highlighters and 3 erasers of various colors and sizes for your convenience.
· Mouse mode that let you control other applications as per normal while your annotations are still showing on top.
· 15 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implemented Undo/Redo feature.