InPreflight Pro is a streamlined and comprehensive OS X quality control solution for InDesign.
InPreflight Pro is able to collect extensive info about document colors, links and fonts, and helps you to quickly locate possible problems according to the user-defined settings.
Furthermore, InPreflight Pro's intuitive interface provides all the necessary information in one window and shows various link attributes that are unavailable in InDesign.
Here are some key features of "InPreflight Pro":
· Provides extensive link information
· Control the actual and the effective resolution
· Extensive font and color information
· Customizable Preflight presets
· Open and view the selected link or fonts in default app
· Locate the selected links and fonts in Finder
· Display document summary and stats
· Generate and save report
· Automatically relink to FullPress Hi-res OPI images before preflighting
· Colors in Photoshop Duotone and DCS files.
· Fonts in Illustrator files (EPS and native, including font list for each link and indication of embedded EPS fonts)
· Status (OK/Modified/Missing/Embedded)
· Colors in Illustrator files (EPS and native)
· Non-printing status
· Adobe InDesign CS2 to CS5.5
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [fixed] Fixed an issue in which adding extra files to advanced packaging via drag-and-drop could freeze the application.
· [fixed] Fixed an issue in which the size of extra folders in advanced packaging was displayed incorrectly causing an error when preflighting multiple documents.
· [fixed] Fixed an issue in which the field for the subfolder name for extra files was disabled.