In My Diary is a handy application that allows you to add diary entries, set up alarms and manage events.
The main display is based on a traditional diary format but, although all entries appear as one line of text, each actual entry can contain as many lines as required. Diary entries can be set to auto-repeat at the required interval.
iCalendar files and vCards can be imported and exported so you can sync your data with other PIM software.
In addition to the daily diary, there is also a daily journal facility, a calendar, Address book with flexible labelling system, Anniversary entries and a notes section with links to diary entries.
Advance and zero-hour warnings of events, birthdays and anniversaries appear upon loading and while running, and with a shortcut to your main data file placed in your computer's startup folder, any warnings due will appear when your computer boots up. (Details of how to set this up are given in the help file).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Events can now be set to repeat at any specified monthly periods rather than every month.
· You now have four contrasting choices of diary border design. Others skins may follow.
· Searches can now be within a specified range of years.
· Searches for Special day dates (such as Easter) over a specified range of years is now possible.
· In the Notes section, notes can be added and deleted from a right-click menu. The Add note button therefore has been removed.
· Repeating monthly events, having passed a repeat date, now also become 'individual' and can be edited, deleted etc. in the same way that day based repeats did from version 2.10
· Special Day data now has some new anti-corruption and recovery measures.