ILIAS User Import is a free and open source application that generates a XML File from an Excel File as input.
The generated XML File can then be imported into ILIAS e-Learning System.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the ILIAS User Import utility on your Mac are available HERE.
ILIAS User Import is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Here are some key features of "ILIAS User Import":
· Runs on all Operating Systems (MAC OS, LINUX, WINDOWS).
· Don't need to have Microsoft Office in order to Generate XML File.
· Generates XML File from Excel 97-2004.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New model to parse the CSV file type.
· Property file to edit some of the App settings.