HaikuHelper is a handy Mac app that provides notifications for messages, security, troubles and alarms for your iOS devices that run on Haiku for HAI Home Automation Controllers.
This new feature adds unparalleled flexibility to your home automation system and to HaikuHelper.
You can do many things not previously possible using the built in programming feature of the HAI controller. Full API documentation is included with HaikuHelper, including sample code for many new things that can be done.
NOTE: To buy HaikuHelper via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "HaikuHelper":
· provide full access to your controller via a web browser from anywhere in the world
· provide custom home automation user interfaces
· display status information for your controllers
· sync your HAI controller's date to your Mac's date
· set a RainAdvisory flag on your controller for your sprinkler system based on the weather for your location
· control window condensation when used with HAI thermostats and a humidifier/dehumidifier
· update the Energy Cost value on your controller and thermostats based on input from a TED 5000 energy monitoring device
· Log statistics such as climate values, energy use, etc, etc.
· Send e-mail notifications (via scripting)
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Switched to SSL for push notifications
· Improved communications with notification server
· Fixed a bug that caused Zone Status notifications to be sent even if they are turned off
· Improved Zone Status notification accuracy
· API: added Zone.isEntry property
· Updated documentation