Hac4OSX is a simple yet useful application to transfer and analyse the tour data from a Hac4. Right now it does not have all the bells and whistles you can imagine, but is rather focused on being easy to use.
More features may be added in future versions depending on the feedback from users. So don't be shy and drop us a line.
Here are some key features of "Hac4OSX":
· Data transfer from Hac4 using the serial interface.
· Data import from "raw" data e.g. saved on a PC.
· Preview of each tour.
· Graph of either altitude, pulse or speed.
· Sortable data table.
· Clickable indicator for the graph.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Chart-settings are now in the main preferences
· Bugfix: Export chart size could not be set arbitrary
· Average moving speed to statistic added
· Y-Axis scaling may be set manually