Highly customizable and responsive global notifications system for the OS X platform, designed to keep in the know at all times.
Growl displays notifications for a lot of apps and can be used in many different ways.
Growl is the best utility to personalize app notifications in a very effective manner. Growl will send notifications in several ways, such as on your Mac's screen, to your e-mail account, or even have speak them to you for when you're not near your Mac but you still want to hear what's happening with your apps.
- Zero configuration - starts working as soon you finish installing it
- Allows you to control how all alerts are displayed from a single place
- Notifications history and automatic alert forwarding to iOS devices with Prowl
- Customizable to the last detail
- Easily integrable in any applications with the help of the Growl SDK
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixes an issue on 10.9 where sending notifications to Growl will result in Growl logging "(null) doesn't have enough information…" whenever it receives an incoming packet.
- The on/off slider is more accessible now.
- Adds an improvement to how the selection of the default plugin worked in the displays tab.