GridIron Flow provides its users with a whole new way to see and manage all your project files, versions and information in one simple, elegant interface.
Flow is the world's first Visual Workflow Manager, built from the ground up to keep creative professionals streamlined and informed. Flow gives you a total understanding of your project, visually and intuitively.
In one simple interface, you will be able to see all your project files, how they are related to each other, and where they are located (on a local drive, on a network volume, or even on a DVD you burned a few months ago).
This new birds-eye-view of your project gives you instant access to any file you need - and any version of that file, even if you've overwritten it while making changes.
Flow even alerts you if you try to modify or delete a file that you shouldn't. Bottom line: no more lost files, no more accidents, and no more all-nighters. You'll find yourself delivering everything right the first time - without doing anything different.
Here are some key features of "Gridiron Flow":
· Visual interface shows all your project files and how they're connected.
Real-time Asset Tracking:
· Tracks the connections between your project files in real-time.
· Lets you access a complete history of a file and revert to any version.
· Finds any file, even if it's offline, and shows how it fits into your project.
· Gathers all files, versions and fonts, regardless of the application.
· Automatically records how much time was spent on a file or a project.
· Simple, visual ways to help keep you organized.
Tabs and Bookmarks:
· Tools that help you juggle multiple projects easily.
· 30 MB disk space for Flow installation (1 GB disk space recommended for Flow data)
· 1 GB MB RAM
· 1024 x 768 screen resolution
· Dialup connection for download (broadband recommended)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Cloud Metadata and Media Synchronization:
· Flow Cloud Server now allows you to sync your metadata across machines and between users.
· You can now share and sync media assets via the cloud with 4GB of free storage space.
· You can create and track projects
· Projects can be shared with other Flow users so that everyone can work together and be made aware as things change.
Enhanced, Customizable Maps:
· We have added folders into the Map view. This allows you to quickly clean up your maps.
· You can now customize the position of nodes and folders in Project Maps.
· Maps can now be navigated by expanding links in specific directions.
· You can move or copy files around your system by moving nodes between folders on a map.
· Our new system browser allows you to navigate folder hierarchies in the traditional way.
· You can now manage all of your Flow versions from one central place in the application.
· You can quickly determine which projects or files are consumin...