Google Apps Domain Administrator is an application that can be used to implement select gmailsettings and appsforyourdomain routines from the API.
The settings include POP, IMAP, send as address, forwarding address or vacation message.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· User not warned adding forwarding address may fail if user has not verified forwarding address.
· Closing login window does not close application.
· Application window visible before logging in.
· User not found error message not displayed when searching for account fails.
· Add nickname window goes outside of window boundaries when error displayed.
· Some error messages report garbage.
· Table information duplicated when reset button clicked.
· Reset button gets stale data.
· Error messages not cleared.
· Searching by nickname retrieves account tab data but nothing else.
· Clear button does not return user to initial text field.
· No logging to file
· Initializers not in constructor
· Labels not disabled with elements
· Better log levels needed