GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization app for your Mac.
GoodSync automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
By using GoodSync you can automatically backup all your personal files and synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
Here are some key features of "GoodSync":
· True Bi-Directional Synchronization - GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
· One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution - Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
· Deletions Are Propagated - GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
· Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices - Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers/devices. Example: You can synchronize files between computers A and B which are not connected to each other, by synchronizing Computer A to a USB disk, and then syncing USB disk to computer B.
· Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement - GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
· Syncs not just Windows folder but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP, S3 - GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB), FTP server, WebDAV server, Secure FTP (SSH) server, Amazon S3 server.
· Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC - GoodSync can sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
· Selective File Synchronization: Exclude and Include Filters - Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
· 64-bit version, not just 32-bit - GoodSync for Windows comes both in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
· Portable Paths for Removable Drives - You can specify folder path that starts with volume name, so that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses. Details are here.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix not reading state file size correctly.
· Fix incorrect copy of Extended Attributes.
· All changes from GS for Windows ver 9.5.1.