GoSync is a Mac app that will allow you to synchronize your Google Docs files with a folder in your HDD.
All your changes in your files are synchronized to Google, and all your changes in Google files are done in your local HDD.
Can't be easier. Can't be more useful.
Extra Google storage, at affordable prices, can be purchased from HERE.
NOTE: To buy GoSync via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "GoSync":
· Works with your Google Docs account or any Google Apps account.
· You can configure what files or folder to exclude.
· You can convert your Office files into Google editable files.
· Use your free storage from Google Docs or upgrade to get more storage space.
· Nothing is tracked. It's just you and your account.
· Google Docs or Google Apps account
· 64-bit processor
· 1GB free storage from Google Docs.
· Syncing limit is a 10GB file size (Google Docs limitation).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New filtering options!
· Now, you can select to only sync files starredon google docs.