GeoToad is an open source and free query tool to query the geocaching.com website.
GeoToad offers support for exporting your results into a dozen or more formats such as HTML, GPX, or VCF for your iPod.
There are a number of options to search and filter by, above and beyond what the standard Premium Geocaching.com interface provides.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· One of the last stable versions supporting Ruby 1.8!
· Issue 213: -Y option (don't fetch cdpf)
· Issue 268: short selections in TUI
· Issue 269: remove temporary files used with external filter
· Issue 273: old representations for D/T/size and dist/dir
· Deliberately reduced amount of debugging information
· Some minor fixes