GeoFeeder is a handy GeoRSS viewer that focuses on the current map and the available data.
The tooltip window displays feed entries at any given time. A list then allows a simple sorting by title.
GeoFeeder is developed using Adobe AIR and can be run on Mac OS X , Windows and Linux.
· Adobe AIR
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· reworked the reading of settings and providing defaults … worked for updates, but not for fresh installs …
· made the install badge work again
· using a true html-component for the tooltip
· changed the tooltip window for transparency options for current air 3.4 manifests
· updated the “install latest” script for air 3.4 manifests