GardenCal is a simple OS X application that allows you to keep track of when you do things, or when things happen in your garden.
Keep track of:
· Last frost date
· When you plant seeds
· When you transplant
· When plants bloom
· When you harvest fruits and vegetables
· When you prune trees
· When you first work the ground in spring
You decide what you want to keep track of.
NOTE: To buy GardenCal via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fix with database for Events and Providers that better handles potential duplicate entries.
· Minor tweaks to improve visual display.
· This version works with the version 2.0 database format, it will not update version 1.0 data. Contact the developer if conversion from 1.0 to 2.1 is needed.