A free and open source, handy application that allows one to track family trees by researching and editing genealogical databases
Also, GRAMPS includes the ability to run genealogic data with ease, as well as rearrange and manipulate entries found in the entire database.
- 11 different view modes
- Bookmark favorites
- Apply custom filters
- Link media
- View and save EXIF metadata
- Supports multiple languages and cultures
- Generate reports
- Create charts in multiple formats
- Merge people
- Soundex generator
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix custom place types in the place editor
- Allow place type combobox to receive focus.
- Store custom place types in the metadata table
- Fix place type for places without a main location