GPX Reader is an OS X application that will allow you to easily view your tracks, routes and waypoints on your Mac. You can switch them on/off from the menu bar.
NOTE: To buy GPX Reader via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "GPX Reader":
· Open your GPX file in GPX Reader and check out the tracks on Google Maps. Set the map type to map, satellite or hybrid.
· Recognize your GPX files immediately with the shiny custom GPX icon when browsing in the Finder.
· Find your GPX files in no time in Spotlight. The Spotlight importer will index the name, link text, and description content of your files.
· Browse your GPX files quickly using Quick Look. See the total number of tracks, routes & waypoints defined in the GPX file without even opening it.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better sharing icon
· Add zoom in/out buttons in the menu