A haxie that gives you the ability to customize the Apple Menu and contextual menus
Using a visual editor you can edit the contents of the menus to suit your needs and taste. FruitMenu will display the contents of the FruitMenu Items folder inside of your Library folder.
FruitMenu can launch applications and shell scripts from the Apple Menu and contextual menus, to allow easy file navigation and launching.
To make the haxie completely flexible and customizable, you can assign hotkeys to particular menu items. Last but not least, it is priced at only US $10!
- Put any folders and files in your Apple and contextual menus.
- Put complete disks in your Apple and contextual menus for easy navigation.
- Assign hot keys to your files, folders, and commonly used tasks.
- Access individual System Preferences immediately from a submenu.
- See your IP Address in the Apple or contextual menu.
- Speed up your system by disabling menu fadeout effect.
- Open any document with application of your choice through the contextual menu.
- Move any file or folder into your desired location.
- Preview graphics file right into your menu.
- Reveal and Get Info on files right from your Apple and contextual menus.
- Create individual configurations of Apple and Contextual menus for different applications.
- Use less-cluttered, faster implementation of Recent Applications, Documents and Folders than Apple's.
- Set desktop picture instantly with a single click.
- Browse contents of the selected folder in a menu, instantly.
- Organize the Apple menu the way you want or need.
- Easy to configure as it comes in usual Preference Pane form, accessible through System Preferences.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Addressed an issue that caused some people to get a bad binary of FruitMenu. Very bizarre to debug. Even more bizarre to fix. Involved a shotgun, some fish, and one of those things coopers help make.