Scanning and emailing documents snapped with a digital camera or a cell phone should be as easy and reliable as sending a fax, or using a photocopier.
Fopydo Image Scan is a very easy to use application designed to create PDF documents from pictures taken with a digital camera or a cell phone.
Here are some key features of "Fopydo Image Scan":
The software automates several image processing tasks:
· The photo album function uses advanced image filtering to create large resolution pictures using a fraction of the original image size.
· The scanning function has a robust option to detect ducument edges and convert images to black-and-white. The result is a fax-like PDF document that keeps the original image resolution and takes 5% to 10% of the combined size of original images.
· Results are stored in PDF documents with bookmarks to facilitate navigation. Bookmarks reflect the folder structure (...and show individual picture descriptions if you use Picasa for managing images...).
· The email function supports a list of contacts and an option to break large PDF documents into smaller parts automatically, to ensure that email reaches recipients.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue with UTF-8 character outside of ASCII codes in the file path.
· Fixed a bug with rotation of individual images by 270 degrees.