Font Sleuth 2.4.4
Quickly find and organize your fonts
Font Sleuth is not intended to replace sophisticated font management software such as FontExplorer X or Suitcase Fusion 2.
Because these font managers have more complex functionality they are priced considerably higher than Font Sleuth.
- View And Activate Uninstalled Fonts:
- Select any folder of fonts and view them in their font faces. Font Sleuth can optionally display fonts contained in folders nested within the selected folder. Activate uninstalled fonts with a single click.
- Create Font Groups:
- Create font groups visually by dragging fonts from Font Sleuth Viewer to the Groups Drawer. Group fonts according to your own criteria to make font finding even faster.
- Browse Fonts Quickly:
- Use Font Sleuth's display window to go through your fonts. Try different combinations of display attributes such as text color, size, alignment, and style.
- Run Font Slideshows:
- Run slide shows of installed fonts, uninstalled fonts, and your custom font groups. Adjust duration, text color, size, alignment, style, sample text phrase, and background color even while the slideshow is in progress.
- Save Favorites:
- Keep a list of sample text favorites and access them from any font display window.
- Save and Print WYSIWYG Font Lists:
- Save and/or print WYSIWYG list of installed fonts, uninstalled fonts, or your custionfontfontfoKeep a list of sample text favorites and access them from any font display window.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- font character display on main window (show/hide with disclosure triangle)
- fixed preference saving
- improved Group Editor controls
- interface tweaks