Are you fed up with common boring blue folders? Folders Factory is a simple to use Mac OS X app that will help you to easily customize their color, add pictures, include text or even make them look like "embossed" system folders.
Doing this will improve your performance and your system’s appearance. You’ll no longer have to read folder names as you can now easily identify the one you need.
Folders Factory is very user-friendly. All you have to do is: drag the image you want into the application’s window, configure the way it looks, and then drag the folder you want to modify there too. Done.
NOTE: To buy Folders Factory via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Folders Factory":
· Easy as 1, 2, 3 - Only three steps to do. Drag’n drop an image, customize it as you want, drag’n drop a folder. Enjoy the result.
· Less is More - Folders Factory’s interface is tiny and beatiful. You can do most of work only in one window without any controls and only with mouse.
· More colors - Don’t stop yourself with only monotone blue color, create folders with full rainbow pallete.
· Three modes - You can create folders with photos on them, with classic Mac OS X 'stamp' effect, or even with text labels.
· Impress your friends - You can share results of your works with all your mac friends. They all will see the same.
· Amazing speed - Folders Factory work fast, you’ll never see any time consuming processes. Don’t waste your time in vane.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Retina support
· Support of new icons sizes (256x256 and 1024x1024)
· Added support of upcoming OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
· Added Brazilian Portuguese localization.
· Sorting icons in Library
· Now image always stay clear after moving object
· Ability to scale up images
· Moving object with arrow keys