Folder Backup makes it easier for you to create folder backups in a snap. All you need to do is select the input and output folders.
After that, you just need to select the action you want to perform after the backup process is completed. What's great about the application is that it provides you with the means to create a backup in the form of a DMG.
Here are some key features of "Folder Backup":
- Select source and output folders
- Displays remaining time for backup
- Cancel backup at any time
- Select destination
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Lion.
- A full recompilation has been made again as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The time to launch the action after the backup is finished has been reduced to 10 seconds.
- The "How to install it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.