Folda is a simple to use yet powerful Mac OS X template-based folder structure generator that will allow you to create complex and customized folder structures..
Ideal for photographers, advertising agencies, web designers and programmers or anyone that needs to create various folder structures regularly.
With Folda, you no longer need to keep a set of empty folders somewhere on your hard drive, or creating them by hand from scratch every time or use an automation process that requires a third-party to keep it up-to-date and customized.
And no more inconsistencies between similar folder structures, either in spelling or quantity.
NOTE: To buy Folda via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Folda":
· Create custom folder structures in seconds!
· Create as many templates as you need.
· Dynamic keywords (no limit on quantity or use).
· Keywords can be used in any level or base folder name.
· Up to 3 levels of folders, and an optional base folder to contain them all if you need one. Why 3? Because you should always be able to find what you are looking for in 3 clicks or less.
· See a live preview of the whole structure before it is created!
· You can define up to 4 destination favorites which can be quickly accessed with keyboard shortcuts (⌘1 to ⌘4). (Requires Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 or newer).
· Designed for quick and easy use and to not keep you away from other important tasks any longer than necessary.
· Drag and drop any destination folder of your choice on either the control or the table below it to quickly set a new destination.
· Double-click on any template to quickly open it in the Templates Manager.
· Instructions built-in in the interface.
· One-window application.
· Sandbox compliant.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed a sandboxing bug when favorites were moved between launches which caused the app to crash at startup.