Focus Booster 2.0.0
A minimalist Mac OS X timer application designed to help you stay focused on your current project for a specific period of time.
Focus Booster has been designed based on the principles of the Pomodoro Technique.
Focus Booster is quick to start up and works efficiently in the background without consuming computer resources, or your focus.
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method created by Francesco Cirillo. It can be used for any kind of task and enables you to view time as a valuable ally in acomplishing what you want to do.
Focus Booster is a digital pomodoro timer to help you implement the Pomodoro Technique as quickly and efficiently as possible. Use it with ease and no fuss to focus on the things that are important, ignoring the distractions.
- A sleek and unobtrusive design.
- Changes color as time goes by for quick, peripheral updates.
- Alarm/buzzer sounds for completed sessions.
- Customizeable time and sound settings.
- Focus Booster also provides a session counter feature.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Completely new design, something fresh, clean and easy to use.
- All version 1 timer features are in the desktop client timer. We are currently still in the process of adding all preferences into the HQ live timer. The biggest change is of course the additon of focus booster HQ, which enables you to assign clients and labels to sessions, record them through automatic syncing to timesheets, manage client details, create reports and view great dashboards.