Focus Booster is a simple and elegant application designed to help you eliminate the anxiety of time and enhance your focus and concentration.
Focus Booster has been designed based on the principles of the Pomodoro Technique.
Focus Booster is quick to start up and works efficiently in the background without consuming computer resources, or your focus.
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method created by Francesco Cirillo. It can be used for any kind of task and enables you to view time as a valuable ally in acomplishing what you want to do.
Focus Booster is a digital pomodoro timer to help you implement the Pomodoro Technique as quickly and efficiently as possible. Use it with ease and no fuss to focus on the things that are important, ignoring the distractions.
Here are some key features of "Focus Booster":
· A sleek and unobtrusive design.
· Changes color as time goes by for quick, peripheral updates.
· Alarm/buzzer sounds for completed sessions.
· Customizeable time and sound settings.
· Focus Booster also provides a session counter feature.
· Adobe AIR
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You can force reset focus booster's window position if you have issues in a multi-screen setup
· focus booster window becomes opaque when dragging around the screen
· focus booster will now restore to mini mode (if exited while in mini mode)
· Fixed an issue in which preferences wouldn't always save in certain situations
· focus booster can now handle time length change, while counting down