FmPro Migrator is an easy to use and cross-platform application that will help you migrate the database structure and data that can be found in FileMaker Pro into SQLite, Oracle, MySQL, Access, SQL Server, FrontBase, Valentine, OpenBase, Sybase, DB2 and PostgreSQL tables.
FileMaker Pro Layouts, Visual FoxPro or Microsoft Access Forms and scripts will be converted into LiveCode stacks, Visual Studio 2010 .Net projects or Access databases.
FileMaker Layouts are transformed into PHP web applications. The Servoy Migration service will create Servoy projects from FileMaker Pro, Visual FoxPro or Microsoft Access projects.
Here are some key features of "FmPro Migrator":
· Intuitive interface
· Table consolidation and project rebuild features
· Support for Microsoft Access databases
· Built-in database convertor
· Image exporter
· Export to numerous file types
· Start-up nag screen.
· Fully functional for up to 5 database fields in the demo version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added new feature which provides automated deletion of Unstored Calc, Summary and Global fields from FileMaker database files. This feature is accessed from the Manage Deleted Fields button on the Table Details window. This feature quickly drops columns from the source database in order to prevent the ODBC connection from failing due to long query times. These fields can then be added back into the destination SQL database for use with a generated PHP web application.
· Changed batch creation of relationships to work in increments of 100 relationships instead of 200 relationships to prevent out of memory errors with FileMaker Pro Advanced.
· Fixed issues with creation of TOs, Relationships and Layouts in FileMaker databases by using UTF8 encoding of info put onto clipboard during automated batch processing.
· Fixed display of unicode characters on the TOs tab of the MigrationProcess window.
· Updated xferData.exe to prevent missing DBD::PgPP error.
· Fixed an issue during Table Consolidation p...