FlowStats is an easy to use Netflow collector that currently understands and parses Netflow version 1 and version 5 packets.
FlowStats is intended for use by network administrators that need quick access to exported Netflow information while troubleshooting. FlowStats can help pinpoint troublesome hosts as well as help with capacity planning.
Tables of information displayed include Top Talkers, Top Receivers and the Latest 1000 flows as seen by the router.
NOTE: To buy FlowStats via the App Store an Apple account is required.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Top Services chart
· Increased top talkers and top receivers to 1000
· Increased last X flows to 10,000
· Added settings window (Listen on Start, Resolve IPs)
· Fixed bug in flows table not updating when flows count is 0
· Added ARIN search to Toolbar
· Made IP columns double-clickable for copy/paste into ARIN search
· Added Flow IP Filter