Firetask is a very easy to use application designed to combine proven classical task management features such as due dates and priorities with the advantages of David Allen’s Getting Things Done (GTD) approach.
Firetask’s “Today” view shows all relevant due and next tasks in a single, clear overview. Due tasks only appear when becoming due within the next days, next tasks only if they are the first next task of a project or if marked as flagged. This helps you to focus on your most urgent and important tasks.
Firetask is project-oriented. Every task is part of a project and the order of next tasks is defined within each project. This helps you to break down your unnumbered tasks into manageable units and it helps us to provide you with a more focused view across all your commitments.
Here are some key features of "Firetask":
- Stay focused and on top of your commitments
- Efficiently enter and delegate your tasks
- Manage your tasks in a project-oriented way
- Take your tasks with you (cloud-syncing)
- Syncing requires Firetask 3.1 for iPhone or iPod touch
- Firetask 3.5.3 features a number of smaller usability improvements including the ability to directly edit the "Assigned" field in the task info panel while auto-adjusting the category accordingly.