Strictly project-oriented and highly efficient GTD styled task manager
Firetask’s “Today” view shows all relevant due and next tasks in a single, clear overview. Due tasks only appear when becoming due within the next days, next tasks only if they are the first next task of a project or if marked as flagged. This helps you to focus on your most urgent and important tasks.
Firetask is project-oriented. Every task is part of a project and the order of next tasks is defined within each project. This helps you to break down your unnumbered tasks into manageable units and it helps us to provide you with a more focused view across all your commitments.
- Stay focused and on top of your commitments
- Efficiently enter and delegate your tasks
- Manage your tasks in a project-oriented way
- Take your tasks with you (cloud-syncing)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- What's New:
- IMPORTANT: Starting with Version 3.6 Firetask requires Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer and a 64-bit Mac. Do not upgrade if you are still running Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), or Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Firetask 3.7 is now optimized for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite including a new, more modern look for the toolbar. In addition, the new version allows to unarchive completed and cancelled projects and improves searching by always issuing prefix-queries.