FileNamer is a feature-rich OS X app that allows you to rename, copy and move hundreds or thousands of files or folders with a single Drag-and-Drop using presets.
When you want to prepare files or folders for your website, blog, and backups, or when you need to organize or duplicate files, or when you make copies of your audio and image files for your iPad, iPod or iPhone, you spend valuable time copying and renaming each item by hand.
FileNamer is an application that renames, copies or moves your files and folders with a powerful engine, making your daily work flow easier. You no longer need to alter each file or folder by hand. An intelligent watcher controls the file handling.
Why navigate through all the folders on your hard disk? FileNamer supports drag-and-drop. An intelligent Drag-and-Drop engine makes the application easy to use.
Drop as many files as you want or a folder that contains hundreds or thousands of files to the main window or to the application icon to rename, copy and move your files and folders.
In order to have different settings for different jobs, use a preset (pre-defined setting) for each job.
Take advantage of an intelligent engine and rename your music, pictures, downloads or any kind of files easily with FileNamer.
NOTE: To buy FileNamer via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "FileNamer":
The powerful renaming engine allows you to:
· set a new name with index, prefix and suffix.
· add a prefix and suffix.
· add a prefix.
· add a suffix.
· add random digits as prefix.
· add random digits as suffix.
· replace a piece of the name.
· set or to change the file-extension.
· convert the file name to small or cap letters.
· convert the file name to Titlecase.
· truncate some letters from left or right.
· create a new name with Roman Numerals index, prefix and suffix.
· add Roman Numerals as prefix and suffix.