File Synchronization is a very easy to use application that gives you the possibility to sync multiple pairs of folders in no time.
File Synchronization allows you to set as many folder pairs as you need and, once you assigned the synchronization mode, you can scan both folders and view a preview.
The next step is to actually sync the two folders and File Synchronization is able to copy the files on its own without any user interaction.
NOTE: To buy File Synchronization via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "File Synchronization":
· The Preview window allows you to see exactly what will happen when you're about to execute a synchronization.
· Offers various sets of preferences covering error reporting, logging, drawer's appearance, deletion options, auto-synchronization controls and interface options.
· Offers many options that will let you tailor the synchronization of a pair for a specific result or situation.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes a bug that would occur with a uni-directional synchronization on certain type of disk where when the copy would be performed, File Synchronization would invert the source and the destination in the progress dialog
· Fixes a display problem where the progress dialog would get random lines of text in it if you are using a mouse with a scroll wheel and would scroll the list of pairs under the progress dialog
· Fixes a problem where if you were to perform a synchronization and nothing would need to be replaced, the last synchronization date would not be updated