File Synchronization 1.6.4 Build 219
Synchronize multiple pairs of folders or files
File Synchronization allows you to set as many folder pairs as you need and, once you assigned the synchronization mode, you can scan both folders and view a preview.
The next step is to actually sync the two folders and File Synchronization is able to copy the files on its own without any user interaction.
- The Preview window allows you to see exactly what will happen when you're about to execute a synchronization.
- Offers various sets of preferences covering error reporting, logging, drawer's appearance, deletion options, auto-synchronization controls and interface options.
- Offers many options that will let you tailor the synchronization of a pair for a specific result or situation.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixes a bug that would occur with a uni-directional synchronization on certain type of disk where when the copy would be performed, File Synchronization would invert the source and the destination in the progress dialog
- Fixes a display problem where the progress dialog would get random lines of text in it if you are using a mouse with a scroll wheel and would scroll the list of pairs under the progress dialog
- Fixes a problem where if you were to perform a synchronization and nothing would need to be replaced, the last synchronization date would not be updated