File Sequencer 2.2
Utility for animators, effects artists and photographers, who frequently need to organize large groups of files.
File Sequencer can quickly and easily change the way files are named, numbered, and sorted.
File Sequencer has all the controls and options you might need whatever your purpose might be.
NOTE: For significantly faster performance, keep your folders closed while they're being renamed.
- Sorts files in several different ways, including alphabetical, numerical, and by modification date.
- Adds, removes, or changes the file extension.
- Allows you to renumber only certain files in a folder - filtering by text string, numeric range, or file extension.
- Option to copies files to a new folder, preserving the original files.
- Allows manual reordering (using preview) of files before they are renumbered.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Optimized for Mavericks