FS-UAE 2.4.1 / 2.5.19 Dev
Amiga emulator with a focus on games
FS-UAE employs the latest Amiga emulation code from the WinUAE project and requires a moderately fast computer with accelerated graphics (OpenGL) to work.
Furthermore, having a game pad or joystick is an advantage (FS-UAE can emulate a joystick using the cursor keys and right ctrl/alt keys).
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the FS-UAE utility on your Mac are available HERE.
FS-UAE is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
- emulation of Amiga 500, 1200, 4000, CD32 and CDTV
- perfectly smooth scrolling on 50Hz displays
- support for floppy images in ADF and IPF formats
- CD-ROM images in ISO or BIN/CUE format
- mounting folders on your computer as Amiga hard drives
- support for Picasso 96 drivers for high-color and high-resolution Workbench displays
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.5.19 Dev
- Restore kickstart ROM when CSMK3/CSPPC/BPPC maprom is disabled.
- New PPC lock implemented, fixes occasional PPC lockup.
- Fix crash during PPC reset (missing lock when memory regions were updated).
- Stop PPC CPU before resetting Amiga.