VPN!Assistant (formerly known as FRITZ!Box VPN Assistant) is an OS X utility that helps you to create a VPN configuration between your FRITZ!Box and your Mac, iOS device or other FRITZ!Box.
You enter step by step all necessary data for the VPN connection. At the end you get the necessary configuration files, which you activate in your FRITZ!Box, your Mac or your iOS device.
If you are in your FRITZ!Box network, you can automatically enable the created configuration in the FRITZ!Box by VPN!Assistant.
On your Mac or iOS device, you only need to select the configuration file and follow the installation steps.
VPN!Assistant is not a VPN software, the software simply creates configuration files.
NOTE: To buy VPN!Assistant via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· The FRITZ!Box must have firmware version using xx.04.80 (or higher)
· iOS device from version 3.1 or Mac OS X version from 10.6
· For a VPN connection to your FRITZ!Box it is advisable to set up a Dynamic DNS name
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Simplified Configuration
· New option if all data should be send through the VPN tunnel
· Advanced Help
· Show allowed characters
· Crash on 10.6, 10.7
· No access to the internet possible (please create a new VPN-Configuration)