FNDLOADER is a free and open source utility that provides a text-based interactive interface for DBA or developers to download and upload objects in Oracle Applications.
· Unzip the archive to any directory
· use Ant to build the FNDLOADER.jar
· zip up the directory FNDLOADER and tranfer it to Apps Tier
· login as the APPL_TOP owner, and make sure you have set the system profile
· change the APPS password in FNDLOADER.xml
· start the program by fndloader.sh(bat)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add: Support Java 7 and Windows 8
· Add: function to download/upload Workflow Definition
· Add: Redirect all log files to log directory
· Change: Reduce the loadable objects to FND-related objects only. Skip the DownloadModule screen since FND is the only choice.
· Fix: NullPointerException bug if download directory is invalid
· Fix: incorrect TNS names used if FNDLOAD has been run multiple times