FCSalyzer is a handy and reliable application that you can use to analyze cytometry data and generate plots.
FCSalyzer comes with annotation tools and enables you to edit statistics, regions and gates.
It is developed using the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· gates are updated when region or gate names change
· histograms are redrawn when regions change
· marker and quadrant changes are reflected in statistics
· quadrant labels are correct in statistics
· labels for histogram y-axis now work for very low event counts