Pro Versioner is an extensive backup and versioning tool for your project files. It creates a backup whenever you save a project and is a great way of keeping track of versions over time.
The Pro Versioner application takes a screenshot of your work area to help you differentiate between versions and you can even annotate the backup with extra information to help you identify it later on.
Pro Versioner keeps all of today's backups and then whittles them down as time goes on. This provides a lot of flexibility and allows you to track changes to a project over a broad timeframe. Backup management is highly customizable and there are a lot of options to ensure you find the right balance between disk usage and flexibility.
In addition to backing up locally, you can also automatically sync backups to the cloud, which is a great way of protecting against hard drive failure, fire or theft.
Here are some key features of "Pro Versioner":
· Every time you save, Pro Versioner backs up your project file. Unlike regular autosave, this gives you a wide time range if you need to restore an earlier version.
· Differentiate between backups with annotations and screenshots.
· Extensive backup management options give you maximum control over disk usage.
· Protect your data from hard drive failure, fire or theft by automatically syncing backups to Dropbox.
Peace Of Mind:
· Pro Versioner works in the background, automatically managing your project backups to keep your data safe.
· Final Cut Pro 6.0.2 or higher, or Final Cut Express 4, or Final Cut Pro X, Motion 5 or Compressor 4
· Avid Media Composer 5.0 or higher for Mac
· Adobe Premiere Pro 5.0 or higher for Mac
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a project search function
· Improved startup performance
· Improved reliability if the backup drive is offline
· General bug fixes, tweaks and improvements