Export Address Book can export all the data in your Address Book into a data file. It even recognizes fields with self-defined labels.
You can choose between various export formats, like tab-separated text, HTML table, CSV, and vCard (in Address Book, you cannot specify which fields to export when you create a vCard - in Export Address Book, you can).
NOTE: To buy Export Address Book via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Export Address Book":
· Export Address Book can recognize and export fields with self-defined labels.
· You are able to select which contacts to export, which fields from those contacts and how to order them.
· For later reuse, you can save your export settings to a file.
· Export Address Book can produce adapted vCards. You can decide which data of a Address Book contact shall be included in the vCard.
· No duplicates: If you have organized your contacts in nested groups and two groups share the same contact(s), double entries are exported only once when you export your data.
· Can deal with Address Book’s Distribution Lists
· Available in English, German and French. Independently from that, field names and label names are shown and exported in your system’s primary language.
· Comes with a built-in Automator action and AppleScript support to automate exports.
· In the demo version every field content longer that four chars will be crippled with an asterisk, except for vCards, where the word “DEMO” will be inserted randomly.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New export format: XML. Can optionally be transformed using custom XSLT pattern rules and templates.
· "HTML Table" export format: You can now insert custom HTML code like CSS styles into the HTML header. Some issues with entity encoding were also fixed.