Expert Lotto 5.7 Build 140628
A complex lottery management tool
Expert Lotto is a unique, easy to use application for lottery players from around the world.
Its rich set of features includes support for basic lottery tasks like the management of past winning numbers, checks for winnings, wheel processing, playslip printing, statistics, filtering and many more.
There are also advanced functions like user-defined statistical analysis, hierarchical filtering and especially the unique function History, which allows finding the Jackpot winning numbers with 100% guarantee.
If you are looking for a simple tool to keep track of past winning numbers or to load a wheel and check your winnings then we suggest that you try searching elsewhere.
However if you want to dive deep into your lottery, find repeating patterns, analyze past winning numbers to implement your lottery strategy then Expert Lotto is the right tool for you.
- Supports all lottery types - Jackpot, Powerball, Keno, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick N.
- Works fine on any operating system MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows XP, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix.
- Long list of pre-defined lotteries, there's also a wizard to create a custom lottery of any type.
- Winning numbers management - add, edit and delete past draws.
- Online update of past winning numbers for selected lotteries.
- Load, create or modify any type of wheel.
- Rich options for statistical analysis.
- Supports filtering according to various criteria, it's possible to built custom hierarchical filters.
- Unique feature called History which allows finding the Jackpot winning numbers with 100% guarantee.
- Prints directly to paper playslips. The application ships with a growing list of pre-defined playslip templates and there's a wizard to setup playslip printing for any lottery playslip.
- Integration with MS Excel and MetaTrader 4.
- Takes advantage of multi-core CPUs - having a dual-core or quad-core CPU boosts the application performance significantly.
- Professional and clean-looking user interface.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New filters Consecutive First/Last Digits In Any Order and Occurrence Filter
- New statistics:
- Consecutive Digits In Any Order