ExpanDrive is an easy to use utility that gives you perfectly transparent access to open, edit, and save files with your favorite programs, even when those files are half a world away.
Transparent means that you won't even notice you're operating on remote files they act as if they are on an USB drive you plugged directly into your own computer.
Once you're connected, you just stay connected. If you change access points or bring your computer out of sleep, you'll stay connected.
Here are some key features of "ExpanDrive":
· Music - store your music on a remote share and listen to it over iTunes from any Internet connection.
· Movies - save your movies to a remote drive and share them over the Internet with your friends.
· Web Pages - edit your webpages as if they were stored on a local drive - no more drag and drop!
· Storage - avoid the hassle of an external hard drive and access your files from anywhere in the world.
· Back Up - save important documents on remotely share for safe keepin.
· G4, G5 or Intel processor
· 7 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: Fixed OSXFUSE runtime mismatch error on Mac
· Fixed: Fixed a compatibility issue where servers would not drop to a cleartext control channel.
· Fixed: Password saving bug on S3 for Mac is gone
· Fixed: S3 accounts with buckets in different regions now correctly supported
· Fixed: Trigger "Save change" on paste in UI
· Fixed: Won't reveal in Explorer until drive has been fully on Windows
· Fixed: Window maximize now correctly functioning on multi-mon Windows setups
· Fixed: EditPlus and Dreamweaver compatibility fixed
· Fixed: Much improved WebDAV compatibility, thanks for the test accounts everyone.
· Fixed: Correctly draw window border when shadows aren't enabled on Windows
· Fixed: Proxy detection for UI on Windows, clear up some activation errors
· Fixed: Over-agressive email validation for trial now gone
· Changeed: S3/CloudFiles/Dropbox/Swift/Dream Objects all now report 16TB of free space
· Changeed: Inform Windows that we are a case-sensitive filesystem
· Changeed: Clear server field when changing...