PeakHour is a real-time, SNMP-based tool to monitor your network bandwidth monitor.
PeakHour provides a real-time graph of network activity, accessible right from your menu bar.
PeakHour can monitor interfaces on any router that supports the SNMP protocol.
Important: PeakHour will NOT work unless your router supports the SNMP protocol. Most newer routers do support SNMP but not all do so it is vital that you check before purchasing this app.
NOTE: To buy PeakHour via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PeakHour":
· Popup display showing upload / download graph and router information.
· Units (eg. MB/sec vs Mbit/sec)
· Scale (Automatic or fixed)
· Graph smoothing
· Graph colors
· Automatic router detection.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Redesigned UI.
· Monitor more than one device at a time.
· Support added for UPnP devices. UPnP is much more common than SNMP meaning PeakHour should now work with many more routers and network devices.
· Support for total bandwidth usage tracking. Track your total bandwidth usage and optionally reset that usage on your ISP anniversary date each month.
· Support for maximum inbound and outbound bandwidth, either automatically calculated or manually set. Maximums can be shown on the graph with optional labels. They can also be used to flash the status light to indicate activity.
· The drop-down view can now be pinned open to stay on top.
· Graph scrolling is now smooth and animated (optional).
· New bandwidth unit options (MBytes/sec, GBytes/sec and Mbits/sec, Gbits/sec).
· Lots, lots more.