Everport 1.1.7 Build 2140
Everport is a simple to use Mac OS X app that will help you to easily import data into Evernote. In this first release Everport supports importing data from your 37signals Backpack accounts.
Simply enter your accounts and select the account to work with. Then look through your Backpack pages right in Everport and mark the ones you want to import into Evernote.
Click Import into Evernote and all your data will be imported. A stack is created named after your Backpack account.
Under that stack will be a notebook for each page. Each item on that page will be a separate note in Evernote.
NOTE: To buy Everport via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
- Supports multiple Backpack accounts.
- Imports data into Evernote in an organized way.
- Each Backpack page becomes an Evernote notebook.
- Each item on a Backpack page becomes a separate note in Evernote.
- New notebooks are placed in a new stack named after your Backpack account.
- Images, galleries, and attachments are moved to Evernote as well.
- Lists are kept as lists with checkboxes
- Everport is built so that other services may be added in the future, such as 37signals' Basecamp, and others that customers request.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Emails are now handled as plain text when importing from Backpack. This fixed a problem with Evernote getting confused by mailto: links.
- Backpack note titles with Textile links are now converted with the link being added to the note.