Evernote is a great note taking application that will help you create entries that contain plain or rich text, images, PDF files and more.
Evernote is able to store additional data like the date when the note was created, the location (GPS coordinates) and a URL if the content has been clipped from the web.
Evernote will also organize the entries in Notebooks in order to give you the possibility to work on different projects at the same time, provides support for stacks and allows you to attach tags.
NOTE: If you want additional upload allowance you need to purchase the Premium version of EverNote.
Here are some key features of "Evernote":
· Automatic synchronization
· Support for webpage clips
· Multiple user support
· Collaboration between users support
· Support for GPS coordinates
· Evernote account
· 60 MB upload quota for each month.
· You will not be able to edit your co-workers' notes.
· No access to note history.
· Limited note size.
· Lesser image recognition speed.
· PDF search feature is disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix a crash during login for some users.