Currency Assistant 3.2
Easily convert values between different currencies
Converters are very easy to set up or edit, have an Action pop-up menu to quickly accomplish recurrent tasks and a Rate pop-up menu to view and copy exchange rates, and can be closed when you don't need them so that they aren't in your way.
Currency Assistant speeds up calculating conversions. You can copy multiple amounts from Excel or another application and paste them to the desired input display: Currency Assistant will automatically convert all the pasted amounts and log results in the tape.
You can edit or restore currencies, set your base currency, automatically update exchange rates over the Internet, and customize the Add Currency and Switch Currency menus.
Finally, Currency Assistant lets you print the tape and allows you to highlight specific currencies in red, green, or blue in printouts.
- Convert between 174 world currencies (all major circulating currencies plus the 16 Eurozone legacy currencies).
- Easily create as many converters as you need.
- Calculate multiple conversions (converters can contain up to 24 currencies).
- Quickly convert series of amounts by pasting multiple values at the same time.
- Import and automatically convert series of amounts stored in files and text clippings.
- Currency Assistant also allows you to convert and calculate the result of expressions.
- Automatically update exchange rates over the Internet using the rates published by the European Central Bank, the Bank of Canada, the International Monetary Fund, and the Bank of Italy.
- Log, copy, save, and print conversion results.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Currency Assistant is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Currency Assistant is now 64-bit compatible and has been sandboxed.
- Currency Assistant supports Retina displays now.
- The appearance of converters has been fully revised.