Edit and correct multi-page PDF files on your Mac
Any user dealing with PDF will see Neo as a formidable asset in drastically reducing the approval and correction cycles that are unavoidable in today’s demanding prepress environments.
- Accurate Viewing and Measuring:
- Neo provides true and uncompromising preview and measuring of the PDF file; the file appears on screen exactly as it will be printed. To carefully inspect the file, Neo allows for an unlimited zoom factor, a snappy switch to outline preview, separation viewing… Accurate measuring tools and an on-screen densitometer are available to quickly establish the dot percentages that will appear on plate.
- High Performance Editing:
- In Neo, every single object is immediately accessible and editable, regardless if it’s text, images or other graphical objects. Its contents can be verified and modified in every possible way.
- Quickly change colors, add strokes, modify clip paths, and as Neo is fully PDF 1.6 compliant, work with layers or even modify shadows and transparencies.
- Fix Page Boxes:
- Neo offers highly interactive tools to modify all the pageboxes, based on other pageboxes, interactively, or you can simply snap them to selected objects. And with all the editing tools that are available in Neo, it even becomes an easy job to add bleed to objects as required for the output, even if no bleed was specified during the layout process.
- Save and Preflight:
- After editing, Neo saves the modifications back to the PDF file, and as a native PDF editor, only the changed objects are touched in the PDF file. Whilst saving, you choose to preflight your file with an Enfocus PitStop profile, and completely work within the Enfocus Certified PDF workflow environment. Neo will save all the modifications to a Certified PDF session in the PDF file, so all modifications can be tracked within PitStop Professional. The document receiver can immediately see in the Certified PDF status if the file is still compliant to the PDF profile.
- Integration with Odystar:
- Odystar users can seamlessly integrate the interactive correction cycle within their workflow with the use of Neo. Using Odystar’s Shuttle in Neo, workflow files can be opened in Neo for verification or editing, and files can equally be submitted to Odystar workflows straight from the Neo user interface. Typical examples include FTP addresses the file should be sent to, email addresses, the printer which needs to be used for proofing, trapping sets...
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!