Episodes is an OS X app that enables to manage your favorite TV Shows in an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
Episodes includes a powerful dashboard, which gives you a overview over all your favorite shows.
Additionally, Episodes lets you play the next episode with one simple click from your hard-disk. It also tracks your viewing progress and shows you meta-data from TheTVDB.com.
When you back up your DVD-Sets to your Mac, Episodes automatically assigns these files to an show and allows you to launch your favorite video player.
Visit http://the-skylab.de/episodes/ and check out our 65 second quick video tour.
Note: Episodes is not a video-player, you will need a installed player on your system (for example VLC, which is free). It also will not download any tv-shows.
NOTE: To buy / download Episodes via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
· The Demo version limits you to adding only one TV show.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes a rare crash when Episodes is doing background-tasks
· Fixes some graphic glitches
· Improved the Dashboard (longer text!)
· New Setting: Disable background scanning on removable drives