Encrypt Files is a Mac app that will allow you to easily protect your files' privacy. Encrypt Files can be used to encrypt and decrypt, manage, browse and search for all kinds of files.
You won't worry about file privacy any more! The encrypted files only can be decrypted by Encrypt Files with your password.
Create a folder, simply drag or import your files or folder into the app, push the encrypt button, enter a password, your files will be encrypted. It is so simple.
NOTE: To buy Encrypt Files via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Encrypt Files":
· It uses AES Encryption, a standard encryption algorithm, commonly used by governments and businesses.
· Support for all major file formats: images (JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, PICT, GIF, TGA, SGI, PSD, EXR, JP2 and others), PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), iWork '08/'09 (Pages, Numbers and Keynotes), OpenDocuments (OpenOffice) (Text, Spreadsheet, Presentation), Plain Text, RTF and RTFD (Rich Text Format), Audio (WAV,MP3, AIFF, M4V and others), Video (MPEG, MOV, MP4, AVI and others), HTML files, XML files
· Manage your files.
· Import files through dragging, clicking menu or clicking button.
· Easy to encrypt or decrypt files.
· Use password tip to prevent you forget your password.
· Browse all kind of files by thumbnail.
· View files by "Open With" menu and "Quick Look" menu.
· Quickly search files.
· Remove files.
· Zoom in or zoom out thumbnail.
· Hide encrypted files.
· Select or deselect all files.
· Follow the sandbox mechanism.
· Encrypt Files Lite can only encrypt 20 files
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add .webarchive, .zip, .dmg, .rar, .wmv file format to encrypt.
· Encrypt/decrypt the files in original folder.