Embeddable Common-Lisp 13.5.1
Free interpreter of the Common Lisp language for Mac
ECL (Embeddable Common-Lisp) is an interpreter of the Common-Lisp language as it was described in the X3J13 Ansi specification, featuring CLOS (Common-Lisp Object System), conditions, loops, etc, plus a translator to C, which can produce standalone executables.
- A bytecodes compiler and interpreter.
- Compiles Lisp also with any C/C++ compiler.
- It can build standalone executables and libraries.
- ASDF, Sockets, Gray streams, MOP, and other useful components.
- Extremely portable.
- A reasonable license.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Visible changes:
- ECL now reports #+UNIX for all compatible systems, including *BSD ones.
- Compiler fixes: