EmailCellUsage is an easy to use tool to schedule sending an email that will contain your AT&T cell phone usage including voice, data, and text.
EmailCellUsage uses the AT&T public web site to pull down your data, future compatibility with this site is not guaranteed by myself, AT&T or anyone else.
The EmailCellUsage project is not endorsed or affiliated with AT&T in any way.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed AT&T support after AT&T web site changes
· Fixed Verizon support after Verizon web site changes
· Dropped Sprint support after authentication changes
· Sprint has changed how they authenticate and after spending a bit of time trying to get it squared away I am giving up for now.
· If anyone would like to take a go at it, the code is still in the source repository.
· If you are using this functionality and would like me to fix, drop me a line.
· If I know someone is using this, it would help provide motivation.