EeTagger is a very easy to use Mac OS X app that allows you to quickly tag your pictures, video's or any file with relevant tags. Using tags the files are automatically given a name that is specific for a location, a person, a project or any association context you want.
An EeTagger tag becomes part of the filename which makes it universally applicable independent of operating systems or platforms. Filenames are persistent and this prevents losing any valuable context of a file.
Find your files faster after tagging them. Save time by using EeTagger because you will find what you need even in large collections of media files by employing the power of available file search facilities (Spotlight).
It does not matter if you use iPhoto, Picasa, Explorer, Flickr, Finder etc. — you will always be able to find your files with these tags.
NOTE: To buy EeTagger via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
· Does not contain functionality for working with meta information using the meta tag editor.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Considerably improved performance!
· Cleanup - simpler, easier, faster to use
· Meta tags are now better to see and easier to manage
· Added toolbar for easy access to most used commands
Many small improvements such as:
· optionally hiding the meta tags
· automatically selecting the next file in the list after tagging
· emptying the incidentals after tagging a file so you can enter new tags for the next file, etc.
· The app now has correct prerequisites (Mac OS X 10.7+)