Eclipse-based file manager for all major platforms
In addition, you will be able to create Virtual Tag Folders, a special type of folders in which you can gather related files without occupying any disk space.
To copy files to Virtual Tag Folders, simple select files in one of the panes, then use the Copy button on the toolbar. The files / folders will be instantly copied.
EclipseCommander can also be used as an Eclipse plug-in.
EclipseCommander is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Dual pane window
- Organize related data in Virtual Tag Folders
- Copy / Move / Create Files & Folders / Rename / Delete
- Built-in text editor
- Search and create new file / folder function
- Classic keyboard shortcuts
- Customize the font and colors
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.3.0
- improved search dialog
- implemented file indexer for fast searching
- added transfer speed to copy/move dialog